Can you combine science and commercial skills in one mindset – then you might be our new colleague in the Client Service team at Scantox.
We are a contract research company in rapid development, with sites in Ejby, close to Køge and Lund and Solna in Sweden. We conduct preclinical studies for our customers in connection with the development of new medicines and medical devices. At present, we are about 160 employees with a wide range of skills and educational backgrounds, and we are constantly growing. The ensure our high level of service towards our clients we are seeking a new service-minded and structured member to our Client Service team based in Ejby, Denmark
The Client Service team works closely together with our Business Development Managers who are in the front line and often the first point of contact for our national and international clients.
You should thrive with a working day characterized by many different tasks including close dialogue written as well as oral communication with technical and academic staff internally as well as externally (often in English).
You will, in close cooperation with your colleagues in the company, be involved in:
- Responding to inquiries from our customers, including registering inquiries in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Calculating prices and prepare, as well as send proposals to our customers.
- Following up on outstanding proposals.
- Maintaining price lists.
- Reviewing of confidentiality agreements (CDA/NDA).
- Coordination of outsourced work to third parties.
- Participating in optimization of business procedures and procedures in the team.
- Newly educated with a scientific and/or sales degree
- You want to learn more about sales work and servicing customers in an international environment.
- You have good English skills (writing and speaking) and are familiar with the Office suite; Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage.
- You function well in a scientific environment and are good at connecting with other people.
- You may have experience reading confidentiality agreements or are interested in learning it.
- You are proactive and naturally take responsibility for your tasks and are good at getting them prioritized and completed.
- You are detail-oriented, have a good understanding of numbers and can understand complex issues.
So, are you looking for development and challenges, and does this have your interest? Please send your motivated application with your resume as soon as possible and no later than 6 April 2023 here: Client Service Associate for Scantox Groupe Denmark (jobindex.dk)
We regularly invite relevant candidates for interviews and reserve the opportunity to invite candidates before the application deadline.
If you want to know more about the position, please reach out to the Director of Client Service by calling our main desk at 56 86 15 00.